We offer only the best, turn-key transportation capabilities nationwide that many of the world’s top Fortune 500 companies rely on everyday. Our history, technology and ability to provide the best-in-class transportation services are second to none.
We are fully equipped to meet or exceed your requirements for on-time, reliable and cost-effective transportation services. Our clients benefit from proven reliability and quality of our state-of-the-art fleet and the ability to manage all your outbound and inbound freights seamlessly.
Our operations are supported by a dedicated staff and the latest technology. Our fleet is equipped with GPS Fleet Management and Asset Tracking communications providing accurate and up-to-the-minute pickup and delivery information for our customers.
- Class One Common Carrier
- Located at the intersection of Interstates 90 and 91
- Fully-equipped 96 door terminal
- Experienced management staff
- Open 24 hours from Sunday evenings at 8:00 p.m. to Saturday 9:00 a.m.
- Single terminal handling for better control and overnight deliveries
- +75 late model power units and +350 dry van trailers
- Inside account manager for program management
- Claims ratio less than 3/10 of 1%
- Single source for operational communication
- Daily service reports and manifest reports
- All tractors equipped with mobile communication
- Ability to move partial loads to multiple distribution points
- EDI needs fulfilled
- Large outside warehouse for special projects
- Specialized equipment to meet your needs. Hydraulic tailgate trailers available
- Window deliveries available upon request